All staff including Administrators who provide hands on care are required to receive caregiver training prior to working independently with residents. Elder’s Choice® provides the State required training which includes:
- 40 hour initial caregiver training
- 20 hour annual caregiver training
- Medication training – including 4 hours of classroom time and 6 hours of hands on shadowing
- Additional in-service training courses such as housekeeping principals, elder abuse, wound management, hospice care, postural supports and many more!
- Specialty training such as: Additional medication shadowing, colostomy, ileostomy, mechanical lift.
- Training as required by State for Plan of Correction purposes
PLEASE NOTE: The training noted on our website is per California regulations only. If you reside in another State, please contact us via phone or email.
CLICK HERE to schedule training today!